Aromatherapy and Herbal Blends
The doulas of the Harmony Doula Group use a special labor and delivery essential oil massage blend upon the request of our clients. These blends all feature wildcrafted or organic essential oils, meticulously selected and only the finest quality, each chosen for its ability to enhance your birthing journey, relax your body, and bring your mind and spirit into balance.
Each client also receives a special blends of sitz bath herbs. Our sitz bath herbal blend is wonderful way to relax and soothe sore tissues in the postpartum period. Our blend contains herbs used in traditional remedies by midwives for reducing swelling, tightening tissues, and aiding recovery in the perineal area.
If you would like a custom blend of essential oils or herbs, specifically formulated for your own needs, please contact Teri for a quote or visit her Etsy shop: HarmonyDoula.etsy.com. Please note that if the massage oils or herbal blends you need are not listed, email Teri.
We also have available:
- Pregnancy Tea (a blend of red raspberry leaf, stinging nettle, oatstraw, and more)
- Postpartum "Pick Me Up" Tea (a blend of lemon balm, hibiscus, chamomile, and more)
- After Pains Tea (a blend of oatstraw, nettles, red raspberry leaf, lemon balm, and alfalfa)
- Lactation Support Tea (a blend of fenugreek, fennel, anise, blessed thistle, and alfalfa)
- Sitz Bath herbs for postpartum healing
Teri teaches on the subject of Essential Oil Safety and follows safety protocols as outlined by the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy. If you are interested in taking or scheduling a class for childbirth professionals, check out our Classes page or contact Teri.